Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cloud and Mist In My Cup Today

The tea in my cup today is from Red Blossom Tea Company,
a family owned tea shop in the heart of San Francisco's Chinatown.
The tea is Cloud and Mist (green tea), one of the oldest styles of green tea
from Fujian. I discovered this tea shop years ago while visiting San Francisco
and order tea and supplies several times a year from them.
Red Blossom Tea Description:
 "Each leaf is hand-picked, then roasted with a drum roaster - a more
traditional method of green tea crafting that predates the pan firing methods, commonly used today.
The aroma is slightly floral with an underlying note of roasted macadamia. The infused tea is
surprisingly sweet and bright, with a hint of butter and grass."
Notice how bright and beautifully green the infused leaves are.
I steeped using 175 degree F. water for about 2 minutes.
~~
The mug is fine bone china by Roy Kirkham England.
When I drink tea at home, I use various bone china mugs because they
hold more than a teacup.
 
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar