Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ALIAS The Complete Series Review

A Review of one of my Favorite TV Series


Alias aired on ABC form 2001 to 2006. If you have never seen this series and like a lot of action, drama, and a thriller, with a bit of science fiction mixed in. This series is one that's great for those cold winter days to just curl up and watch, and once that you start to watch you won't be able to stop.

I got interested in Alias when it first aired and never missed an episode. This show always kept me guessing as to whom you could trust and who was betraying who.

At times I would be confused about a characters motive, and would ask my wife questions. She would always answer, "I'm watching the same show that you are, pay attention".

The show centers on Sidney Bristow, played by Jenifer Garner, who was recruited into the SD-6. Sidney's father also works for SD-6. Sidney believes that the SD-6 is an elite division of the CIA.

As Sydney is forced to hide her career from her family and friends she soon finds out that the SD-6 is really an international criminal organization called Alliance of Twelve.

Sydney then become a double agent working for the CIA and finds out her father Jack Bristow played by Victor Garber is also a double agent working for the CIA to bring down the Alliance of Twelve.

The series has many twists and turns in the plot and kept me guessing as to what will happen next. Many times on the edge of my seat, as every character in the show some how got involved in the spy game.

I can honestly say the complete series of Alias is well worth the time to watch if you're a fan of the Blacklist you're going to like Alias

. Alias

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar